Crawford University Post Graduate School trains and equips graduates to participate in today's dynamic global Business and Technological environment. We provide an ideal blend of ...More
Crawford University admits students into full time degree programmes (100/200 Levels) and Foundation programmes of the University. The 2015/2016 Academic Session form is available and may be obtained from CRU’s main campus, State Head Quarters of the Apostolic Faith Mission and in State Liaison offices.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Intending 100 Level students of Crawford University must have sat for the 2015/2016 UnifiedTertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attained the cut – off marks as prescribed by the University Senate. In addition, candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme of Crawford University must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics while the candidates must in addition satisfy the specific requirements for each programme. More
Crawford University Post Graduate School trains and equips graduates to participate in today’s dynamic global Business and Technological environment. We provide an ideal blend of management courses that will propel our graduates to become experts in their fields. We provide a unique academic environment with full internet Wi-Fi to complement and ensure that training and research are fully facilitated.
- Requirements for Registration
- Photocopies of credentials
- Eight (8) passport photographs
- University Admission letter
- Procedure for Course Registration
- All students should note that Registration of courses commence on resumption for each semester. Students are therefore expected to register twice in a session. i.e. at the beginning of each semester.
- After the payment of school fees students should proceed to the Bursary with proof of bank payment for a pin code for on-line registration.
- Students are expected to collect registration forms from Department and then complete on consultation with the Course Adviser. Thereafter, the forms are forwarded to the Edu-Portal for proper documentation.
- Students are allowed a maximum of seven (7) weeks for registration and an additional two (2) weeks for late registration
- Any student that fails to register within this period ceases to be a bona-fide student of Crawford University.
Applications are here invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a residential, one-year JUPEB programme in Crawford University for the 2015/2016 academic year. The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the following degree programmes offered by Crawford University, provided such candidates has obtained and duly completed Direct Entry form, from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and satisfy the admission requirement for the course of study.